1.07.2010

The Beginning

I have been excited for this moment...to start my blog. I was rather opposed to having my own blog for years, but since I have become an artist, I wanted a place to keep track of my work and share it with others. Creating it reminds me of just how exciting this journey has been..and IS. It is indeed an adventure and I am loving it! There are certainly many challenges, but I am pursuing a love for art that I never let myself do before. Of course, the timing is appropriate, and some "random" circumstances pushed me to give in. So I am giving in. And this is just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Beauty brings copies of itself into being. It makes us draw it, take photographs of it, or describe it to other people." ~Elaine Scarry

Photography & Artwork © Cassie Tedder. Please be conisderate by not stealing or copying with out permission. Thanks!