2.06.2010

A peek into some of my "art-ventures" of late





A little collection of things here...I've been having a lot of fun experimenting with ink prints.




Also, a pillow I made with two different types of fabrics. I just love how it turned out.



 This is one of my image transfer collage paintings. It is partly an image I took with my camera during the fall, with papers and paint added to created a completely new look. This actually went through many stages. At one point, I utterly hated it and put in the back of my studio closet for a few weeks! But in the end, it turned out..I didn't know what to expect, but I enjoyed the whole process and what it became. It is much better to behold with the naked eye, as there is a significant amount of layering and textures that a hard to capture in a photograph. Nonetheless, here it it is...

 


1 comment:

  1. aw, thank you for your post, he is very sweet to me. PS, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tree painting/picture. as well as all of your ink work.. so great!

    ReplyDelete

"Beauty brings copies of itself into being. It makes us draw it, take photographs of it, or describe it to other people." ~Elaine Scarry

Photography & Artwork © Cassie Tedder. Please be conisderate by not stealing or copying with out permission. Thanks!