1.18.2011

Fall Creek Falls- waterfalls, canyons, farms....and pods!



We went to Fall Creek Falls a month or two ago. I felt kind of ridiculous because I was on the ground taking photos of pods and small flowers most of the time while my husband and our good friend were taking in all the more obvious and spectacular views (...like HUGE waterfalls!) all around us...? I am totally weird! Nonetheless, I was really happy with my pod pictures...and when I was able to focus on everything else, it really was breathtaking! Here is a sample of some of the highlights of the day. 


The drive from our house to Fall Creek is my husband's favorite...and with good reason. It is so beautiful, with valleys, rolling hills, ridges and views of good ol' country life. We also witnessed this while we were driving! This dog had incredible balance. He would stay up on this top ledge even during turns...and we were driving at a pretty fast speed. We could hardly believe it! 





Standing up on a ledge, looking over the tops of these trees was simply awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Beauty brings copies of itself into being. It makes us draw it, take photographs of it, or describe it to other people." ~Elaine Scarry

Photography & Artwork © Cassie Tedder. Please be conisderate by not stealing or copying with out permission. Thanks!