1.09.2011

La La La & the Holidays


We did all kind of traveling and wonderful things for the holidays this year. Lots of photographing and special shoots were also part of the agenda. The crazy things is that I did so much photography, I actually got tired of it-I can hardly believe it! I didn't know that was possible for me. : ) But it was all so very good. That said, I have TONS of photos on my editing list. Here are just a few that I've gotten to....and very special ones at that. They are from our trip to New Mexico. My husband surprised me with a trip home this Christmas, and it was so special to be back and visit with my family...and it satisfied my long awaited desire for a vacation. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

"Beauty brings copies of itself into being. It makes us draw it, take photographs of it, or describe it to other people." ~Elaine Scarry

Photography & Artwork © Cassie Tedder. Please be conisderate by not stealing or copying with out permission. Thanks!