3.15.2011

My Etsy Shop Now OPEN!



I'm so excited about my Etsy shop...and the arrival of spring seems like the perfect time to announce it's opening! I currently have photo prints for sale, but I will be listing many more items, as well as additional prints, so check back often. Also, please contact me if you are interested in a custom order or request. To enter my shop, go to www.cassietedder.etsy.com. I hope you enjoy! 

What is Etsy???

Etsy is an online market place for artist, crafters, and vintage collectors to showcase and sell their work/pieces. It provides a completely unique shopping experience where you can personally connect with the artist and become a part of its friendly community. It is the perfect place to shop for unique and items or gifts, and in the process you get to know the artist who hand-crafted your item. Check it out by going towww.etsy.com or clicking the link above! 

1 comment:

  1. Cassie Tedder! I am so excited to see that this is open! I am so happy for you. God has blessed you with such creativity and it is so great that you are finally getting to live it out! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete

"Beauty brings copies of itself into being. It makes us draw it, take photographs of it, or describe it to other people." ~Elaine Scarry

Photography & Artwork © Cassie Tedder. Please be conisderate by not stealing or copying with out permission. Thanks!