5.13.2011

"Favorite Friday" Feature- Cupcakes and Joy

"For a Special Day" 2011

I came across this picture this week and it made me so incredibly happy, I had to post it in my favorites! My cousin Brittany made these adorable cupcakes for her sister's b-day (nope, can't take the credit for making these delicious little guys...she deserves it all!). I was so excited about how the picture turned out because I felt it captured the fun and warm feelings you get when you celebrate anything special, especially a loved one's special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Beauty brings copies of itself into being. It makes us draw it, take photographs of it, or describe it to other people." ~Elaine Scarry

Photography & Artwork © Cassie Tedder. Please be conisderate by not stealing or copying with out permission. Thanks!