8.25.2011

I Miss New Mexico


I came across some old pictures today while I was cleaning out my hideously gigantic files (ugh...so much fun, I must say...but it must be done every now and again). I was overjoyed to find some great pictures in the process though. I even found some that I took at the very beginning of my interest and experimentation with digital photography. It was fun to see those!

But the ones of New Mexico made me stop dead in my, for the most part, quite tedious task. I let out a deep sigh and went, "Oh man...oh my goodness...it is beautiful there!

Here you go:





See what I mean? Geez...it's so awesome! These were taken the week before I got married. Most of our wedding party and my family went up to Tent Rocks to take in some good ol' New Mexican air...or lack of air, considering the elevation.

Fun Little Fact: You start at about 5,731 feet and end at about 6,300 feet.

Great hike...and beautiful, simply beautiful!





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Beauty brings copies of itself into being. It makes us draw it, take photographs of it, or describe it to other people." ~Elaine Scarry

Photography & Artwork © Cassie Tedder. Please be conisderate by not stealing or copying with out permission. Thanks!